WELCOME

WELCOME
A blog by Nikki Dudley about the gaps in everyday life...

SHARE MY BLOG ON TWITTER

Wednesday, 5 June 2013

A few new poems

A few new poems I have done lately...

1.


you said about home / the paper was
peeled / like a clementine I cudn’t put right

the past written  down. It sounded
pause-able but no, (your love) is a plunge pool that I
can’t love. A plunge pool and I
pot the white

in my heart. Objects may be                  closer
than they                                   appear.

I know, know fool me -
a poker bluff in a ski mask but
itseemedlikeyou.

My eyes lost contact when
the camera refused / to be
eye for an I, it left (me (out (of 

2.


Don't wasta page,         see!

Call me summit I'm don't and eye
won't stand / I'll
forgive.

Words are everything and nought in,
juss speakin' in diff-a-rant ways because
'istory and pride.

Will eyes love winta again?
Freezing is over they said,
com pain non ship broken they said - I
feel nothing… So how can
I feel love.

PLEASE -

Tell me Keats new summit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog