WELCOME

WELCOME
A blog by Nikki Dudley about the gaps in everyday life...

SHARE MY BLOG ON TWITTER

Saturday, 7 January 2012

Jan 2012 update

Hi all,

Happy New Year! Can't believe it's 2012 already. I am really looking forward to the Olympics and seeing how it all pans out!

In the meantime, here is a recent poem...


hear you

as IF a tunnel, echo eco
ache-o, my heart.
Have you to think – keep in
The flesh, my bone don’t

find fun in

shatter ring and ear no
voice now.


Still got my lo ve
he don’t fall
part now cause
you believed in it despite what,
dispirit you
kept it me but forgot
you.

Tawking shit, I hear words like
too morrow, how long
here too? Stay.

Can’t put worse in
words, never rights down, in the
night, inthenight, avalanche
your face
your face
the gauze skin, trumps
tears but I want
sleepless love, no avail launches when
the words
run
definitely, run
not one
let her left
to run


Apart from this, I am currently working on my third novel 'Volta' (working title). It is a bit of a hard slog at times as it is a different style to my last two - new characters and more of a teen novel. I think it has a similar thriller feel though.

I am also in the process of getting my second novel 'Semblance' edited. It doesn't matter how many times you read something you've written, you always miss something! I'd love to get 'Semblance' out there this year so fingers crossed!

Anyway, more soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog