WELCOME

WELCOME
A blog by Nikki Dudley about the gaps in everyday life...

SHARE MY BLOG ON TWITTER

Friday, 16 April 2010

Roehampton University support Ellipsis!

My lovely old unviersity, where I did my BA and MA have posted a little interview with me.

http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/news/ellipsis.html

Although a little corny perhaps, I wouldn't have written my novel without Roehampton University. My Masters in particular got me writing fiction properly and taught me how to feel confident about my work. Also, having to take criticisms from about 20 people was tough but useful. Roehampton has been great to me and I'm glad I chose to go there.

x

5 comments:

  1. When did you graduate with the MA? Was it really as helpful as you described? Got accepted to the Children's Lit program for Sept. 2010. All the best with your launch tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,

    I did find the MA at Roehampton really useful. Obviously the article is very complimentary but it did give me lots of confidence, provide support and made me think about getting my work out there a lot more. It's what you make of it though. I'm not the most confident, and certainly wasn't on the MA, but I decided to go for it and this really helped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. Thanks for your answer, it helps put certain things in perspective. Well, I wish you all the best with Ellipsis! Will give it a purchase when the account is in green. Out of curiosity, what happened between 2007-2010?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello anonymous person, hehe. I went travelling for four months, graduated officially March 08, then started work at a publishers for two years. Hope that answers your question! Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog